Friday 12 June 2009

Stamp With Us Weekly Challenge - Congratulations


Have you ever had one of those days??? This is my third attempt at a congratulations card for this challenge. All these gorgeous stamps and no mojo!!! What a nightmare!
Anyway this one was going to be scrapped and then I started doodling etc and trying to cover up ink smudges and even though I am a less is more type person in the end it turned out reasonably well.

I used SU real red ink and cardstock, SU Doodle That stamp set and stazon and watercolours. The black gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from the Cheers and Wishes SU stamp set.

Hope you are having a great day and mine can only get better lol

5 comments:

Stamp WIth Us said...

What a fab card, thank you so much for joining in.

XXX

Allison said...

it turned out great Sue
AllisonX

Sara said...

Lovely card Sue. Sara xx

lisa said...

I love the stamp you've used for your penny black challenge Sue, it's really lovely.
Your second card has worked out really well. I know just what you mean when the all important mojo goes missing, a terrible feeling!! Glad it returned.

Lisax

simplyfairies said...

Its a great card, am glad you didn't scrap it....

Thankyou for joining in with stamp with us!