Friday 12 June 2009

Cute Card Thursdays - Quotations


I cant believe it has been 9 days since my last post. That is just beyond ridiculous!! Got some new Stampin Up goodies in and there is a nice quote in one of the sets called 'By the Sea'. This card is very basic just using SU choclate chip, natural and bashful blue card stock, choc chip ink and the stamp is coloured in with a watercolour crayon. I was copying an idea I saw in the SU catalogue to just colour in the girls dress. Hope you like it and thanks for dropping by.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this stamp in is on the list to buy lol lovely card hun

Love Dawn xx

lisa said...

Where does the time go!
This is a lovely card, Sue. So simple yet perfect. I love it.

Lisax

Anonymous said...

so pretty, Sue, great job.

Unknown said...

This is a nostalgic stamp set Sue isn't it? We will have it in Australia for a while yet.
Regards
Michelle M

Allison said...

love that stamp, fab card
AllisonX