Sunday 17 May 2009

Stamp with Us - Colour Theme Challenge


Having a lazy Sunday and have made a few things to post. I found a Stampin Up challenge blog and having not long ago joined up as a demonstrator I need all the help thats on offer. They are great stamps to work with though and I have already got quite a collection.

I ended up making a card and a bookmark using the colour theme. The stamps sets used are Pocket Silhouttes and Wonderful Words. The card stock is Real Red, Mellow Moss, Barely Banana and the blue one is from my stash. I also used the Boho Blossoms punch for the flowers and some buttons and ribbons from my stash.

8 comments:

Allison said...

lovely card Sue
AllisonX

Yankee in England said...

Great Card!

simplyfairies said...

Great creations love them both!

Unknown said...

Very pretty and love the bookmark too - gorgeous.

Jo :)

Sara said...

This is so pretty. That Wonderful Words stamp is really growing on me. Sara xx

Anne said...

This is very pretty and delicate looking! Love the bookmark, too.

Maggie said...

Lovely delicate card - Love it and the bookmark great idea. Maggie

Unknown said...

Lovely card, really elegant

Jan x