Saturday 21 March 2009

Daisy and Dandelion Challenge #2 - Thank You


This is a new challenge blog for these cute new stamps and papers. I bought a set of the stamps at the SECC with the rabbits Candyfloss and Marshmallow and my friend Allison got the Daisy and Dandelion so she stamped me a few and I used one on the card. I coloured in the black bits with a Sakura glaze pen to make them stand out. The papers are Jenn Wilson and I just used a bit of green card and some buttons, the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for dropping by

6 comments:

Allison said...

soooo cute, lovely card
AllisonX
and yes I too was very disappointed in Joan's bag this week!!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely really like the black and white effect, thanks for joining us this week, Hazel;xo

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is lovely really like the black and white effect, thanks for joining us this week, Hazel;xo

fiction book reviews said...

Aww so cute - love it

Zoe x

Marcea said...

brilliant card - always great to shre stamps with friends :o)
Thanks for joining us this week with this fab card
-x-

ella bella said...

fab card love all the detail and colours you have used
Tracy x