I am originally from Toronto but now live in Scotland with my husband Chris and our sons Kieran(16) and Liam (13).
I go home to Canada to visit as often as I can. It was there I got introduced to scrapbooking and then my Aunt Rita who lives in Scotland got me hooked on card making.
I love all things spiritual and have a big interest in the Paranormal. I love any movies or TV shows on this subject.
I attend a weekly craft club at Craft at Home in Blantyre and everyone there are like family to me.
I could say more but I have really started this blog so I could meet new friends interested in crafting and would really like to know more about YOU!!!!
4 comments:
So pretty! I love the colors and all the sparkle! :D
gorgeous Sue
AllisonX
All of your cards are lovely!! I love your take on Joke's sketch. The tag on there looks awesome.
gorgeous!!
Post a Comment